This application is made to inventory and organize your personal library. You can usefully store your entire book collection, inserting a book by simply scanning its bar code and then access the list in many convenient ways.
Main features to begin with:
- insert a book by scanning its bar code
- insert a book by typing the ISBN code
- insert a book by typing its title, author etc..
- View all books written by an author
You can import and export all your data to a file.
You may organize as you like your book catalog by creating a variety of lists classified by preferences which you decide to put up:
- Books to remind you to buy
- Books to read again
- Books you’ve enjoyed etc…
- Books you have lent to someone
The result of this application is a composition of various classifications you’ve generated by using filters:
- Genre, author, appreciation, reader…
And many others features to come very soon...
04-27-2012 : first publication
05-03-2012 : version 1.1:
- Add the possibility to get a book by entering just its isbn
- Add a flag "Book to read again"
05-04-2012 : version 1.2 :
- Fix a bug on version 1.1 which prevented books to save on new installation.
Users who have install version 1.1 directly should reinstall to version 1.2, or wait until version 1.3. Users who upgrated from version 1 are not concerned.
05-04-2012 : version 1.3 : correct all bugs from version 1.1
05-22-2012 : version 1.4 : Add import/export command
06-29-2012 : version 1.4.1 : add sort by added date, bug corrections
07-20-2012 : Add support for book's cover + thumbnail view
Needed authorization :
Web access : to get a book by its ISBN
Storage access : for import/export features
My books is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-01-25. The program can be installed on Android.
My books (version 3.5.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 46 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.